Hyuna and Hyunseung take a photo as Troublemaker


Article: Hyuna and Jang Hyunseung's mysterious photo 'gearing up for Troublemaker?'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+598, -66] I personally like Troublemaker... Just that I feel bad for Hyunseung having to deal with rumors of him having erectile dysfunction because he's never hard around Hyuna's sexiness..... ㅠ

2. [+434, -60] Oh, looking forward to this. They match well as a unit, even if it isn't necessarily a sexy concept.

3. [+404, -67] Looking forward to the Hyun siblings' Troublemaker~

4. [+54, -17] Troublemaker definitely wrote a page in the sexy history of Korea

5. [+33, -5] They actually resemble each other a lot

6. [+30, -4] For some odd reason, Hyunseung looks more natural around Hyuna than the other B2ST members ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+29, -4] Troublemaker is the buzz no matter what ㅋㅋㅋ I personally like them so I feel bad when they get so much hate online...

8. [+29, -9] I wonder what menboong they have planned for us this time... I hope they go with a sweet couple concept instead of something erotic

-